Let your passion fly! We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading airlines. Our reputation is built on a long track record of success, an ongoing commitment to our home Hong Kong, and on the delivery of customer service that’s straight from the heart. All of this is possible due to our talented people who share our passion for aviation and our commitment to being the best. Our global family can open up a world of opportunities for you. This means that your first role at Cathay Pacific won’t be your last. It could take you anywhere. Join us and discover just how far you can go!
To manage the website(s), updating content to be locally suitable, drive local and regional campaigns and conduct analytics to further optimise results.
To ensure the airline’s direct digital channels have a competitive presence in the market, maximising online traffic and revenue generation.
Digital Promotions and Campaigns
- Effectively execute recruitment,engagement and tactical campaigns
- Support the growth of the email database
- Follow up on ancillary revenue generation
- Ensure prioritisation of direct digital distribution channels
Website Content and Communication
- Assist to manage cathaypacific.com web and app promotional areas to maximise revenue and uptake of key offers and reach revenue targets, ensuring good exposure for offers
- Support sales initiatives, particularly tactical sales with compelling marketing content in the form of offer landing pages as appropriate
- Master the Cathay Pacific content management system (Adobe Experience Manager) such that high quality content experiences are published and managed with good speed to market
- Be mindful of the customer experience and brand are upheld in any content and customer experience deliverables, in consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with Head Office on a regular basis regarding website technical developments and global updates
- Work closely with Local Office on content translation and facilitate discussion to acquire local insights.
- Use web analytics to measure performance and assist to identify and exploit opportunities, and continually improve the volume and quality of traffic coming from different sources
- Generate reports on digital sales performance
- Conduct analytics and reporting on website specific data to provide recommendations for enhancements
Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Help to ensure all pages have the appropriate page level technical and content based Search Engine Optimisation
- Test and understand the interrelationship and keyword coverage for Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation campaigns to drive traffic to flagship site
Digital SalesTools and Platforms
- Provide support to brief and lobby Digital Retail counterparts in Hong Kong for enhancements of current functionality or future developments of the toolset, including (but not limited to) payment options, tactical and campaign tools, content and marketing asset provision, translation training
- Help conduct competitor analysis of pricing and ensure digital channel pricing and proposition are competitive both on and offline
- Share learning and best practice with other Outports and leverage work done by other Outports when fit for purpose
- Monitor marketing strategies used by competitors and industry leaders
Electronic Direct Mail (eDM)
- Plan content and execution of regular e-newsletter including incorporating and adaptation of Head Office and local communication messages
- Manage regional eDM calendar schedule
- Identify opportunities for A/B tests to improve eDM Open rate and Click-through rate.
- Analyze eDM performance and enhance customer experiences using Email Marketing Software.
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- Certification in Marketing, Communications or Advertising.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role in any field is preferred.
- A solid understanding of how the internet works, experience in Digital marketing (Email marketing and website marketing is preferred)
- A demonstrable passion for digital and commerce
- Strong literacy skills, including copywriting and the ability to adhere to brand and tone of voice
- Strong numeracy skills and experience of working with data to tell a story
- Understand digital sales process and dynamics.
- Strong PC literacy including Adobe Experience Manager,Adobe Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an added advantage
Fluent in spoken and written English, any other SEA local language is a bonus.
Make the most of your leave and take advantage of travel industry discounts including airfares, hotels, tours and car hire.
Diversify your skills and experience with career development opportunities.