At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
- All Chinese mainland based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Chinese mainland. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
- Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FESCO/ FASCO.
- To manage the website(s), updating content to be locally suitable, drive local campaigns and conduct analytics to further optimise results.
- To ensure the airline’s direct digital channels have a competitive presence in the market, maximising online traffic and revenue generation.
Digital Promotions and Campaigns
- Effectively execute recruitment and engagement campaigns
- Support the growth of the email database
- Follow up on ancillary revenue generation
- Ensure prioritisation of direct digital distribution channels
Website Content and Communication
- Assist to manage website retailing and app promotional areas (shop window) to maximise revenue and uptake of key offers and reach revenue targets, ensuring good exposure for air offers (and non-air offers in TRP markets)
- Support sales initiatives, particularly tactical sales with compelling marketing content in the form of offer landing pages as appropriate
- Master the Cathay Pacific content management system (Adobe Experience Manager) such that high quality content experiences are published and managed with good speed to market
- Be mindful of the customer experience and brand are upheld in any content and customer experience deliverables, in consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with Regional Office on a regular basis regarding website technical developments and global updates
- Use web analytics (Google Analytics) to measure performance and assist to identify and exploit opportunities, and continually improve the volume and quality of traffic coming from different sources
- Generate reports on digital sales performance
- Conduct analytics and reporting on website specific data to provide recommendations for enhancements
Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Help to ensure all pages have the appropriate page level technical and content based Search Engine Optimisation
- Test and understand the interrelationship and keyword coverage for Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation campaigns to drive traffic to flagship site
- Assist to manage local social media postings
- Support the localisation of and leverage local agencies and Head Office produced content to drive traffic to the website
Retailing Tools and Platforms
- Provide support to brief and lobby Digital Retail counterparts in Hong Kong for enhancements of current functionality or future developments of the toolset, including (but not limited to) payment options, tactical and campaign tools, content and marketing asset provision, translation training
- Help conduct competitor analysis of pricing and ensure digital channel pricing and proposition are competitive both on and offline
- Share learning and best practice with other Outports and leverage work done by other Outports when fit for purpose
- Monitor marketing strategies used by competitors and industry leaders
- Plan content and execution of regular e-newsletter including incorporating and adaptation of Head Office and local communication messages
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- One year’s experience in a similar role is preferable
- A solid understanding of how the internet works, preferably with a junior developer or similar IT training/experience
- A demonstrable passion for digital and commerce
- Strong literacy skills, including copywriting and the ability to adhere to brand and tone of voice
- Strong numeracy skills and experience of working with data to tell a story
- Strong PC literacy including Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics
- Adapts to and embraces constant change
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.