To manage the website(s), updating content to be locally suitable, drive local campaigns and conduct analytics to further optimize results.
To ensure the airline’s direct digital channels have a competitive presence in the market, maximising online traffic and revenue generation.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Digital Promotions and Campaigns
- Execute digital promotions with utmost diligence and maximize direct online bookings
- Grow email database through various activations and partnerships
- Promote ancillary revenue transactions through campaign execution
- Ensure prioritization of direct digital distribution channels
Website Content and Communication
- Maintain all of the promotional spaces on Cathay Pacific’s website, including but not limited to: homepage banner, landing pages, packages and promotional offers.
- Ensure all retail offers are distributed and promoted across all the available inventory to ensure maximum exposure.
- Own the email channel independently and produce high quality outbound communications in order to generate interest and bookings through an excellent command of language.
- Be mindful of the customer experience in all digital deliverables.
- Master the Cathay Pacific content management system (Adobe Experience Manager) and produce high quality digital experiences with excellent speed to market time.
- Launch sales initiatives in accordance to the online action plan and create compelling marketing content as required.
- Liaise with Regional Office on a regular basis regarding website technical developments and global updates.
- Analyze performance and assist to identify and exploit opportunities, and continually improve the volume and quality of traffic coming from email and social channels.
- Conduct innovative and vigorous A/B testing and report findings to improve performance on email and social channels
- Generate traffic and revenue reports on email performance on a monthly basis
- Conduct analytics and reporting on website specific data to provide recommendations for enhancements
Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Help to ensure all sales activities are supported on Search Engine Marketing to maximize exposure and revenue growth
- Test and understand the interrelationship and keyword coverage for Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation campaigns to drive traffic to flagship site
- Draft and publish daily social content for Facebook and Twitter according to the social calendar with an excellent command of tone, language and customer centricity in order to drive engagement.
- Support the localization and implementation of Head Office produced content to drive traffic to the website.
- Monitor social media for and report on customer reactions and sentiments for brand and tactical campaigns.
- Help conduct competitor analysis of pricing and ensure digital channel pricing and proposition are competitive both on and offline
- Share learning and best practice with other Outports and leverage work done by other Outports when fit for purpose
- Monitor marketing strategies used by competitors and industry leaders and adapt into owned channels as necessary
Qualifications / Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelors Degree preferred)
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- One year’s experience in a similar role is preferable
- A solid understanding of how the internet works, preferably with a junior developer or similar IT training/experience
- A demonstrable passion for digital and commerce
- Strong literacy skills, including copywriting and the ability to adhere to brand and tone of voice
- Strong numeracy skills and experience of working with data to tell a story
- Strong PC literacy including Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics
- Adapts to and embraces constant change
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Ordinance.
All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. No sponsorship for employment visa status is available for this position.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Application deadline date: January 3, 2019