Reports to: Assistant Manager Digital Marketing
Department: Customer Relationship & Retail (CRR)
We are looking for an individual with a passion to create talk-of-the-town digital campaigns and foster social advocacy for Asia Miles, Asia’s leading travel and lifestyle rewards programme with over 12 million members. You will be responsible for developing social media content and campaigns that will engage members and drive business value.
- Collaborate with various marketing teams to formulate integrated campaign strategies that make effective use of Asia Miles’ social media plus owned digital platforms such as website and mobile app.
- Project manage and execute engaging content that meets given objectives and fosters the Asia Miles’ community.
- Manage editorial calendars and syndicate messaging schedules primarily across Facebook and Instagram.
- Generate post-campaign reports and recommendation for future campaign optimisation.
- Seek appropriate opportunities to test and translate learnings into insights or best practises for sharing.
- Coordinate with various departments to resolve member enquiries from social media that have been escalated by service centre.
- Monitor member enquiries from social media, identify trends, and provide best practice to front line service centre colleagues to continuously improve quality of member service via social media channels.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital and marketing trends and transform findings into actionable marketing opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience from either:
Digital marketing roles (agency or in-house) with hands-on planning and execution across Facebook and Instagram
Editorial roles with focus on social media from reputable publication or online portal
- Operating experience using Facebook Ads Manager and Creator Studio is preferable.
- Demonstrate familiarity with online culture with knowledge of how to develop good reach and reaction content.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 29 January 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.