Department: Customer Experience and Design
Reports to: Digital Experience Manager - Self Service
This role is responsible for support and monitor the development, implementation and maintenance for Chatbot. He/she will also monitor the quality and performance for the optimization of the Chatbot on various channel.
- Support and monitor the development, implementation and maintenance for Chatbot & database
- Work with IT team to develop Chatbot to provide streamlined customer experience, including content creation and dialog flow enhancement (technical knowledge is not required, but logical and creative thinking)
- Keep abreast of new trends and technologies. Research, design and develop a new generation Chatbot.
- Translating problems and new concepts in omni-channels application into intuitive and meaningful user experiences. e.g. Chatbot, Livechat and Social Channels (Responsible for the optimisation of the Chatbot)
- Develop and maintain performance reporting to show performance and trends and use this to derive insights recommending changes needed to the Chatbot
- Work closely with design team, development team, to ensure business requirements are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Work closely with different business units on quality improvements and performance evaluation
- Prepare test scenarios, test cases and perform UAT
- Degree holder with minimum of 2-3 years of experience in digital project development; Candidates with less experience would also be considered
- Experience in Chatbot with good knowledge in technology trend and digital industry is a must
- Experienced in Agile environment, user experience and Social Media are advantageous
- Able to drive and ensure internal and external stakeholders achieve milestones and reach goals under tight deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated, result-oriented, innovative
- Relevant working experience preferably in airlines or travel industry
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Application deadline: 21 February 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.