Reports to: Head of Digital Employee Experience & Analytics, PPL
Department: People (PPL)
The jobholder is accountable for the delivery of DEEP Phase 2, for the launch of Cathay Group’s new digital solution for Talent Acquisition and Learning & Talent Management to ensure effective setup & engagement occurs across targeted employee groups.
This role requires HR knowledge and project management skills to deliver the project to the planned timeframes, while ensuring the effective management of multiple project stakeholders, and overall change management of the project.
- Manage 2 streams of the project, for the launch of the new digital solution on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Talent Management
- Identify BU requirements and help design and configure solutions to support the development of the digital employee experience strategy, including working on the implementation of HR cloud solutions, app, and other technology as required
- Act as lead contact point for liaising with vendors, system integrators and BUs representatives as required
- Lead on defined improvement projects with other major programmes of work as required
- Undertake research in the industry and HR technology trends, solutions and the pros and cons of various solutions
- Manage the project schedule, setting out key milestones & deadlines for the project delivery
- Manage the prioritization of digital developments and enhancements through working closely with HR CoEs, BPs and IT teams
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Manage the design, development, delivery and management of project related communications
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change r
- eadiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Work with internal IT and vendors to conduct end to end user acceptance test and follow up outstanding system issues
- Degree holder in Human Resources, IT or related Business fields
- 8+ years’ relevant experience in HR and project management
- Experience in Airline industry would be advantageous
- Specific experience in HRIS project implementation would be advantageous
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Good understanding of digital technology and user experience
- Ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Setting Directions
- Driving Business Performance and Change
- Leading & Engaging Teams
- Developing and Recognizing Others
Application deadline: 21 January 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.