Reports to: Digital Employee Experience Programme – Project Manager
Department: People (PPL)
The jobholder is accountable for supporting the Project Manager, for the launch of Cathay Group’s new digital solution for Talent Acquisition and Learning & Talent Management to ensure effective setup & engagement occurs across targeted employee groups.
This role requires HR knowledge and project management skills to deliver the project to the planned timeframes, while ensuring the effective management of multiple project stakeholders, and overall change management of the project.
- Work on 2 streams of the project, for the launch of the new digital solution on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Talent Management
- Identify BU requirements and help align, design, and configure solutions to support the development and delivery of the responsible modules of the Core HR solution
- Liaise with vendors, system integrators and BUs representatives as required
- Manage the prioritization of developments and enhancements through working closely with the business users, IT and vendor
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Complete change management assessments to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of project related communications
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Support the project schedule, abiding to the key milestones and deadlines for project delivery
- Establish associated guidelines and provide support & guidance for the new solution with the CoEs
- Provide technical support / recommendations to internal users on the new solution
- Work with internal IT and vendors to conduct end to end user acceptance test and follow up outstanding system issues
- Tertiary education in Human Resources, IT or related Business fields
- 6+ years’ relevant experience in project management
- Experience in Airline industry would be advantageous
- Specific experience in HRIS project implementation would be advantageous
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Good understanding of digital technology and user experience
- Ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Organisational Understanding
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork & building partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 30 April 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.