Reports to: Manpower Planning Executive
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
The job holder will support the effective planning and deployment of Flight Crew/Cabin Crew in Cathay Pacific (CX) and Cathay Dragon (KA).
- Responsible for Flight Crew/Cabin Crew manpower planning.
- Generate productivity statistics / reports / analytics.
- Support monthly Flight Crew annual leave administration process.
- Rotate to different streams in aim to further enhance job knowledge and skills in crew resources management subject to business requirements.
- Ensure operational requirements are met legally and cost effectively.
- Assist in handling operational problems and provide sensible and logical solutions.
- Contribute to overall performance and continuous improvement process of the team.
- Knowledge of Approved Flight Time Limitations Scheme, Flight Crew/Cabin Crew Training and industrial rules will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical mind with a keen drive for efficiency and process improvement
- Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Office, strong Excel skills is definitely advantageous.
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application deadline: 17 February 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.