To assist with operational and reservation functions for the port including oversight of suppliers to ensure compliance to Cathay service levels and regulatory requirements.
To provide support to port management to drive service excellence and delivery of the cargo services strategy.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Support cargo reservations and bookings whilst providing exemplary customer service
- Provide vendor notification for on time and delayed flights daily
- Provide timely shipment status updates to customers
- Help to manage GHA performance and provide guidelines and instructions
- Support the established performance targets through operational oversight and participation
Qualifications / Experience
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in cargo industry is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Natural customer service orientation
- Attentive to detail
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Ordinance.