Let your passion fly! We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading airlines. Our reputation is built on a long track record of success, an ongoing commitment to our home Hong Kong, and on the delivery of customer service that’s straight from the heart. All of this is possible due to our talented people who share our passion for aviation and our commitment to being the best. Our global family can open up a world of opportunities for you. This means that your first role at Cathay Pacific won’t be your last. It could take you anywhere. Join us and discover just how far you can go!
To execute the commercial strategies for the port in order to surpass revenue targets and commercial Key Performance Indicators by providing excellent customer service and solutions. This position reports directly to the Cargo Account Manager in Dallas-Fort Worth and indirectly to the Area Cargo Manager in Atlanta.
- Help to implement the Cargo Business Plan in alignment with local cargo strategies and specified Key Performance Indicators
- Assist the Cargo Manager(s) and coordinate with the Cargo Sales Officers to achieve revenue target and generate ancillary revenue by actively seeking support from customers
- Provide support to manage capacity in order to maximise flight revenue
- Coordinate with the outdoor sales team to provide customer-centric solutions to customers
- Answer customers’ enquiries and handle customers’ offline booking and e-booking requests in a timely and professional manner
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with stakeholders from all sales channels for revenue generation purposes
- Provide superb sales and customer service in all commercial customer touch points so as to drive premium selling rates and regular business
- Champion Cathay products and provide excellent and consistent product solutions to customers
- Support the Cargo Manager(s) to implement programmes on e-initiatives to drive penetration of e-Bookings and other Agent Self-Service functions
- Assist with operational and reservation functions for the port including oversight of suppliers to ensure compliance to Cathay service levels and regulatory requirements.
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Emergency & Accident
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ cargo or airline operations or indoor sales experience
- Prior customer service experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable customer service sense
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Systems
- Knowledge of CHAMP Cargospot System is an advantage
Personal & Application Information
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Interested candidates must apply via the company website.