Reports To: Cargo Revenue Manager, Operations
The Cargo Revenue Specialist, Operations is a key member of the Cargo Revenue Management team and will work closely with our digital as well as worldwide commercial and service delivery team to smooth our revenue journey between short-term cargo capacity plan setting and shipment flown. The mandate of this job holder is to improve our revenue delivery capabilities towards more healthy financial contribution to the Cathay Pacific Group.
Process and system
- Analyse and measure the effectiveness of existing revenue journey across related processes and systems.
- Lead productivity and efficiency improvement exercises to enhance the revenue journey.
- Contribute to other initiatives and projects as subject matter expert that involving revenue delivery.
Data and tools management
- Responsible for the design, construction as well as effective and efficient delivery of revenue delivery analytics.
- Partner with the related teams to ensure that data from a variety of channels and internal reports are correctly collected, stored and applied.
Promotion and implementation
- Champion insight-led revenue delivery approach and promote scalable application to our head office and worldwide teams.
- Lead the change management planning, execution, acceptance and implementation processes.
- Identify performance gaps, design and training programs and coaching initiatives to improve productivity.
- Develop structured measurement mechanism to track success/failure and suggest improvement actions.
- Bachelor degree in an analytical discipline, such as Business, Science and Engineering.
- Prefer 3 years of relevant experience. Prior exposure with Lean, process improvement and project management will be an advantage.
- Advance skill in data visualization and BI tools, eg Alteryx, QlikSense, QlikView, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Natural ability as strategies implementer – act as the bridge between commercial & technical and sales & operations; equipped with good communication & presentation skills.
- Proven successes in change management – lead process analysis and improvement; recognized as expert in the delivery of complex business improvement programs.
- Comfortable with numbers and, more importantly, curious to understand stories behind numbers and able to drive behavioural improvement through numbers.
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons