Department: Cargo Service Delivery
Reports to: Cargo Supervisor - Operations
With a team of over 180 staff, safety and security remain the key areas of importance to cargo operations. The Cargo team strives to provide reliable and cost-effective cargo and mail services to our customers. If you enjoy working in this dynamic logistic hub and developing a career as a cargo operational professional, you will be interested to become our Cargo Officer.
- Compile Cargo Load Plan for export flight
- Handle online cargo according to load plan
- Process data for export shipments
- Carry out pre-manifesting and manifesting according to booking list, load plan and adhere to all loading limitation/requirement.
- Communicate closely with warehouse and Load Control so as to deliver load figures accurately and timely
- Process FWB from cargo forwarders
- Accept various cargo products e.g. general cargo, Pharma LIFT, live animal, dangerous goods, etc according to the company and industrial standards on safety, security and electronic documentation e.g. E-AWB handling.
- Handle post-flight documentation and activities according to standards set
- Perform duties as designated by Cargo Supervisor(s)
- HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 New Senior Secondary School subjects including English Language ( “Attained” for Applied Learning subjects or Grade E for other language subjects), OR
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English language or equivalent )
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Available to work shift duty (including overnight shifts)
- Team oriented and able to work independently and under pressure
Application Deadline: 22 September 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.