Reports To: Assistant Manager Cabin Crew Service Excellence (ISM and SP)
- To support the Cabin Crew Service Excellence Manager (CCSEM) and Assistant
Manager Cabin Crew Service Excellence (AMCCSE) and Cabin Crew Service
Excellence Lead Representatives (SELR) to deliver Inflight Service Delivery (ISD) strategy and continuous performance improvement
- To support the data and analysis of performance, development and engagement
of cabin crew
- Supports the team of CCSELR to engage in high quality discussions with crew
on performance and success measures. Ensure crew are receiving feedback
and coaching where needed
- Ensure crew performance measures for all crew are completed and any appeals
- Work with the CCSELR to implement performance improvement measures and
on board support where needed
- Prepare recognition and rewards for crew
- Assist in investigations, appeals, disciplinary discussions and execute
resolutions where necessary
- Assist crew well-being and support on leave and attendance matters
- Counsel cabin crew to reinforce the required standard of performance
- Assist in planning and organising activities in support of relationship, engagement and performance development of cabin crew.
Crew Performance Analysis and Insights
- Prepare detailed reports and analysis to Managers on crew performance
- Analyse crew performance and customer data and develop insights and identify opportunities for improvement
- Track and monitor engagement rates, crew success measures and identify
opportunities / areas for development, training, etc.
People and Process
- Assist in the recruitment, on boarding and development of CCSELR.
- Facilitate training for CCSELR in setting performance standards and providing
constructive feedback and coaching sessions
- Assist the Assistant Manager in the manpower planning for on ground line and on board activities
- Work with Cabin Crew Management to test, design and conduct internal
development programs / training as appropriate for CCSELR and cabin crew
Line and Operations Support
- Support day to day line activities
- Support disruption and Emergency and Accident (E&A)
- Excellent teamwork, good self-motivation and ability to challenge status quo and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high standard of written and
- Computer literacy e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Good analytical, planning and organizational skills and ability to work independently and manage stress.
- Tertiary education.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Cabin crew operational environment and culture.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in airline industry.
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.