Reports to: Head of BD – Bank Partnerships
Department: Customer Relationship & Retail (CRR)
The successful candidate will be part of team responsible for the development of Asia Miles bank partnerships. Reporting to Head of BD – Bank Partnerships, the successful candidate will work with both existing and new partners to understand their needs, and devise solutions to achieve those goals.
- Support Asia Miles cobrand portfolio expansion plans in Hong Kong and other markets with understanding on credit card and payment products and market landscape.
- Work closely with cobrand bank partner in cobrand card/ product development, go to market strategy, acquisition plan, customer servicing and customer deepening / engagement.
- Develop new bank partnership in banking and payment industry across different markets to achieve sales targets
- Work with existing partners to maintain and grow accrual and redemption opportunities; build and maintain good working rapport with partners and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Negotiate and conclude with partners on commercial terms to maximize the company’s benefits; manage and resolve contractual issues with partners.
- Provide support, guidance, and regular reviews with outport teams to ensure their execution plans are well aligned with Hong Kong headquarter office.
- Plan and drive specific projects contributing to Asia Miles programme development.
- Work and oversee agencies to manage and maintain both new & existing partnerships and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Work closely with Data Scientists and Customer Experience Strategists to leverage their expertise and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Explore and capture mileage sales opportunities, coordinate with internal marketing team to execute partners' and Asia Miles' marketing plan.
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years working experience of which at least 3 years in a related position, preferably with experience in credit card, banking, sales, marketing, or loyalty programmes
- At least 5 years of banking and credit card experience, preferably with card acquisition, usage or marketing
- Strong calculations skills and great attention to details
- Mature, creative, and business-minded with the ability to work independently and solve problems with good numerical, analytical and negotiation skills
- Proven relationship building experience with stakeholder-centric mind-set and build/design best partnership solutions for partners
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Willing to (as required) travel
- Developing and Recognising Others
- Setting Direction
- Leading and Engaging Teams
- Driving Business Performance and Change
Application deadline: 01 February 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.