Reports to: E-platform and Strategic Procurement Manager
Department: Procurement & Aircraft Trading (APD)
Reporting to the E-platform and Strategic Procurement Manager, this position is responsible for accurate and timely reporting of data to the Procurement & Aircraft Trading (APD) teams and senior managements. The report includes weekly update and KPI tracking, spend analysis, and the identification, analysis and reporting of trends, patterns and anomalies.
This role also supports the implementation of procurement strategic projects and e-platform initiatives for the department.
- Generate and distribute timely and accurate reporting from the Finance and Procurement systems, including but not limited to SAP, Ariba, and FuelPlus to department and senior managements.
- Analyze spend and finance data to identify trends, patterns and anomalies for escalation to the category managers.
- Support the APD Category teams data to inform strategy and action plans.
- Project manage and support strategic projects in APD.
- Lead change management for global-wide strategic project
- Work and drive CX outports to deliver results and benefits from the big initiatives sponsored by CFO.
- Work and manage external consultants.
- Implement procurement initiatives.
- Present business findings and analysis to GM and CFO as required.
- Proactively identify and flag issues for action.
- Work closely with different teams of APD and across the company.
- University Graduate. Business, Finance, IT, or Procurement related degree is advantageous
- 3+ related working experience
- Experience with the procurement systems or similar products is essential, including but not limited to: SAP, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management, Ariba Spend Vis, Ariba Guided Buying.
- Experience with visualization tools (such as power-bi) or advanced modelling tools for data analysis will be an advantage.
- Experience with e-buy platform, online buying will be an advantage
- Good understanding of procurement fundamentals and the procurement lifecycle, including sourcing and contracting
- Advanced skills in excel and analytic tools
- Strong in numeric analysis and reporting
- Experience with procurement fundamentals and the procurement lifecycle, including sourcing and contracting would be an advantage.
- Prior project management experience will be an advantage
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills is essential
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through on deliverables
- Have a logical and analytical mindset, data driven and goal oriented
- Setting Direction
- Leading and Engaging Teams
- Driving Business Performance and Change
- Developing and Recognising Others
Application deadline: 21 January 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.