Department: Customer Relationship & Retail
Report to: Dining & Lifestyle Partnership Head
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for the development of Asia Miles dining partnerships. Reporting to the Dining & Lifestyle Partnership Head, the successful candidate will work with both existing and new partners to understand their needs, and devise solutions to achieve those goals. In addition, He / She will supervise and direct marketing agency to execute partners' and Asia Miles' marketing plans, and also champion initiatives in assigned focus areas.
- Work with Head and other teams on dining program design, including strategy, value proposition, program development and execution
- Identify and explore potential new accrual partners in the dining sector in Hong Kong and overseas
- Manage and maintain existing partnerships through regular performance review. Build and maintain good working rapport with partners
- Explore and capture mileage sales opportunities, work closely with partnership marketing team to design and drive marketing campaign plan with partners to utilise Asia Miles as loyalty currency to achieve the business goals including campaign design, marketing communications, implementation and performance tracking and review.
- Work closely with AML related department to cross sell, leverage and maximize revenue and long term growth opportunities.
- Draft, negotiate, and conclude with partners on commercial terms to maximise company’s benefits, manage and resolve contractual issues with partner
- Use business analytics and member behaviour insights to increase member’s accrual and redemption activities through Asia Miles partners Relationship and People Management
- Good working rapport with internal and external partners
- Manage marketing agency in delivering service to partners
- Degree in business/ marketing or related discipline
- Minimum five years relevant experience in the field of business development, marketing or corporate strategy
- Experience in the dining industry is strongly preferred
- Mature, creative, and business minded, with excellent strategic thinking and communication skills
- Organised and result-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Prior experience supervising agencies or general sales agents is preferred
- Knowledge of CRM or database marketing is preferred
- Fluent in written English and Chinese
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy with knowledge in MS Office
Application Deadline: 11 August 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.