Reports to: Performance & Reward Manager (Benefits)
Department: People (PPL)
The jobholder is accountable for supporting the Performance & Reward Manager (Benefits) in the development and delivery of a suite of employee benefits to employees across both airlines in support of our Total Rewards Strategy. These benefits include employee travel, RightChoice Flexible Benefits Programme, housing, pensions, education & scholarships, insurances, long service awards and other fringe benefits. The jobholder is also accountable for leading global projects and supporting global employee benefits management and other major programmes of work as required. The jobholder will manage external relationships with vendors and supports systems enhancement work.
- Support the service delivery associated with various employee benefits programmes including but not limited to flexible benefits, medical, retirement schemes, insurances, housing, education etc.
- Lead and support global employee benefits projects to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget and timeline
- Work closely with Performance & Reward team and HR Business Partners in the initiation, review, development and implementation of benefits programs
- Manage relationships stakeholders from across both airlines and with outside vendors (e.g. insurance companies, housing agency etc.)
- Participate in reviewing / formulating / maintaining effective benefits programmes, policies and procedures
- Support the development and communication of changes to policies and guidelines
- Work closely with the IT teams and colleagues in the Global Business Service Centre on improving systems performance and service delivery standards
- Monitor regulatory changes that potentially affect benefits programmes, identifying and recommending necessary changes
- Keep abreast of market developments and industry trends in employee benefits offers and programmes and how they drive effective behaviour
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or a related discipline
- 5 years’ experience in HR specialising in benefits & pensions and 2-3 years’ experience in project management (preferably in employee benefits programme and technology projects) in multinational / multi-geography organisations
- Change management experience advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in both English and Cantonese
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong business acumen and change orientation
- Excellent time management, planning and organising skills.
- Can-do mind-set
- Organisational Understanding
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 17 February 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.