Department: Global Contact Centre (GCC)
Reports to: Policy, Standards and Quality Assurance Manager
Lead the Quality Management team in developing and enhancing Quality Assurance policies and processes, coordinate and facilitate calibrations with various Global Contact Centre teams to foster alignment, identify trends, skill gaps and drive improvements.
Monitor performance of Global Contact Centre teams, identify shortfalls and actively guide and support satellite sites to achieve sales and servicing performance targets.
Work with GCC teams and various stakeholders to ensure a proper and effective Business Continuity Plan is in place.
- Develop a consistent and effective Quality Assurance methodology across GCC hubs and satellite offices
- Create, enhance and maintain GCC Quality Assurance policies, processes and scoring guidelines.
- Manage and enhance relationships with appropriate stakeholders to ensure that best practices, issues, concerns and learning points are shared and fed back to appropriate parties
- Develop calibration approaches and processes that will foster alignment with local QA reviewers. Coordinate and lead recurring calibration sessions to collaborate and maintain a consistent customer experience and adherence to the global QA standards
- Provides thorough and timely quality monitoring reports. Identify trends, skill gaps and make recommendations to GCC managements for continuous improvements
- Ensure the ongoing satisfaction of customers by managing customer experience surveys and providing feedback to help shape future processes and support strategies
- Guide and support to contact centres across the globe to achieve Sales and Service performance targets
- Work with various stakeholders to review and revise GCC Business Continuity Plans, update and keep the plan updated
- Act as GCC Emergency & Accident coordinator to support and coordinate among GCC hubs during E&A exercise and incidents. Review, update and maintain GCC E&A document
- Tertiary education with 5 years’ of Contact Centre or Service Delivery experience, preferably in supervisory level
- Solid experience in Quality Assurance within a Contact Center environment is preferred
- Airline knowledge will be an asset
- Mature with excellent communication, relationship building and people management skills
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Driver of change and collaborative in approach
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS office and Power point
- Duty travel may be required
Application Deadline: 15 August 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.