Department: Inflight Service Delivery
Reports to: Inflight Operations Standards Manager
This position is responsible for ensuring our operational standards and procedures are in compliance with all regulatory requirements and safety standards for both Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon. As the custodian of safety and operational ways of working, the role holder will ensure our operational standards are fit for purpose and are adapted when needed.
He/she will also be responsible for inflight publications and Passenger Address (P/A) announcement to ensure that documentations and P/A are produced and updated in a timely manner.
- Ensure Inflight Service Delivery (ISD) procedures are in compliance with requirements established by HKCAD and international aviation bodies, such as International Air Transport Association (IATA), United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) on Non-discrimination of the Basis of Disability in Air Travel (NBD), Enhancing Airline Passenger Protections (EAPP), Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) and etc
- Monitor, review and follow up non-compliance cases related to NBD, EAPP, OHS and etc
- Prepare and assist in IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) audits
- Conduct internal audits
- Ensure all updates and revision to publications issued by Inflight Operations Standards – Compliance team are accurate, conforming with aviation regulatory requirements and according to the procedures stated in the team’s PPM
- Manage and coordinate all P/A related activities with Customer Experience & Design, Airport Service Delivery and other departments including drafting, communication to crew, pre-recorded announcements etc
- A university degree holder is preferred.with minimum 5 years relevant work experience in airline industry
- Experience as a Cabin Crew or has Cabin Crew background is an advantage
- Good analytical ability and action oriented
- Knowledge on data analytics, auditing and compliance
- Good understanding of current service and safety procedures.
- Detail oriented, high quality awareness with accuracy and efficiency
- Communicate with others effectively
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written) and Chinese would be highly regarded
- Planning and Organising
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Building Partnership
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Developing Professional Expertise
Application deadline: 26 December 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.