Reports To: High Value Member Engagement Manager
The Assistant Manager, High Value Member Engagement is part of the team that helps design, activate, fulfil and engage our high value members. Cathay membership brings our members an incredible variety of meaningful experiences, exciting offers and unmissable rewards. Since August 2022, we brought together the best of Marco Polo Club and Asia Miles under a single membership.
He/she is responsible for proactively engaging our high-value members with the objectives to build brand loyalty amongst our membership and business growth. He/she will also be responsible for assisting the High Value Member Engagement Manager in championing the members cause and work internally to recommend, scale and deliver personalized member experiences.
- Proactive Relationships - Proactively build strong relationships with all our most elite members and introduce them and encourage them to engage with our loyalty program.
- Service Delivery - Work alongside frontline departments to identify pain points and opportunities for elevated service for our elite members across all touch points
- Exceptional Service Recovery - Identify and engage with members who have been severely disrupted (mass disruption) to offer follow-up care and actions with the goal to ensure a positive experience for all our members
- Scaled Service - Handle administrative work of member relations including VIP servicing at airport, suppliers and briefing of Cathay Membership Programme initiatives to front line teams.
- Member Communication and interactions - Review and provide best practice responses for the team to avoid templated responses.
- High Value Member Management – Manage dashboard and co-ordination of strategy implementation and tactical campaigns
- Feedback – Monitor Pulse/Reflex/ Social comments for better segmentation and evolve the premium experience to drive business objectives in travel and lifestyle space.
- F2F- Proactively meet members by email, phone and face to face at the airport, in town and at events to deep dive into member universe and experiences to provide valuable insights to other business units.
- Manager assistance - Assist the HVM manager with strategy, workshop, design and deliver campaigns and initiatives for other BU’s to consider into their HVM strategy/ design/ interactions and models.
- University degree with 3 to 5 years’ working experience in customer facing or loyalty programme roles
- Good team player, interpersonal skills with positive thinking and customer orientated and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent listening and probing skills to identify and understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to write professional business correspondence is essential
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office and word processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, conversational Putonghua is an advantage
- Knowledge in aviation or airline reservations systems will be advantageous
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.