Reports To: Employee Experience Design Manager
Our People vision is to become one of the world’s greatest employers. The jobholder is primarily accountable for supporting Employee Experience Design Manager on the execution of our people strategy roadmap. He or she should understand the needs and culture of Cathay and ensure seamless employee experience is delivered in the company. The job-holder will focus on reviewing and refining employee services and other experience enhancement initiatives. He or she will work in partnership with different stakeholders within and outside of the company as required.
- Assist Employee Experience Design Manager to develop the Employee Experience Design roadmap
- Drive the execution of elements across our Employee Experience Design roadmap (such as the definition of workplace experience design, F&B standards, documenting the standards for transportation provision for CX premises)
- Partner with key stakeholders both within the department as well as across the company through all phases of project management (budgeting/scoping, business requirements, design, development, status reporting) to ensure timely and cost-effective implementation, deployment and maintenance of employee experiences.
- Drive and deliver improvement projects independently
- Collaborate with key stakeholder to ensure clarity of responsibilities for the post project day-to-day management of the experience
- Ensure change management activities are planned and executed
- Conduct data analysis and share insight to plan and review the success metrics of employee experience-related initiatives
- Conduct market research and provide recommendations based on best practices and options comparisons to support initiation / implementation of initiatives to improve employee experience
- Support the development of business case to secure funding for new programmes of work
- Degree holder plus a minimum 5 years of HR related, Customer Experience related or relevant project management experience in experience design
- Able to work independently and lead small-scale projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong influencing & communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.