Department: Customer Experience and Design
Reports to: Digital Experience Manager – Mobile App
The job holder responsible for development and support of all customer facing mobile applicaitons of Cathay Pacific, working as a product owner role. Working closely with Commercial teams, airport service delivery teams, platform teams and IT to deliver excellent application experience utilising backend booking, self service engines and platforms. Keep abreast of latest technology and appropriately use technology to improve the overall application experience.
- Assist Mobile Application Manager in owning and developing various mobile application roadmaps and liaising with other PVTs and stakeholders
- Responsible to develop and implement roadmaps with product vertical teams and project teams
- Assist to drive mobile strategy including user acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Support Commercial, Operations and other Customer Experience teams initiatives in the mobile application channels.
- Keep abreast of all features and functions on application(s) and provide adhoc support for incidents and disruptions
- Keep abreast of new trends and technologies to spot for appropriate technology to implement into application to imrpove customer experience.
- Degree holder in related discipline with more than 5 years of relevant experiences
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Knowledge or experience in usability, UX/UI design a plus
- Ability to interpret and analyse data and generate insights and trends
- Good understanding of airline services, destinations and products, operation flows such as the check-in process, compliance request and merchandising
- Understanding of the post purchase fulfilment process and finance process
- Knowledge of the Amadeus platform and CX backend platform
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Application deadline: 21 February 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.