Reports To: Digital Experience Manager – Web & Membership
We are looking for an energetic team player with demonstrated experience in optimization and experimentation on web and mobile app to join our team and help Cathay to deliver on our ambitious goal of becoming one of the world’s great service brands, known for great digital experiences.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and delivering optimization and personalization test initiatives by leveraging data, content, technology and innovation across our digital assets that entices traffic, customer experience and conversion.
As a change agent, you will be championing a customer-centric approach to the Conversion Rate Optimisation programme, leveraging your passion and expertise, you will not be afraid to challenge concepts, assumptions and positions.
- Drive the conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategies and execution across different digital products on our touchpoints including but not limited to Website and Mobile app
- Responsible to develop and implement tests for personalising the customer experience and optimising audience segmentation that drives customer satisfaction and conversion rate improvements across our B2C digital channels
- Lead the communications and engagement with cross-departmental teams (both customer and commercial) and outports in driving new CRO initiatives and spreading the culture of experimentation within the company
- Analyse campaign results and drive for continuous improvements
- Accountable for the experimentation tool including implementation, integration and vendor management
- Stay current with digital trends, new web technologies and assess the competitive landscape
- Degree holder with 5+ years of digital product management experience in a fast-paced and data-oriented environment
- Strong e-commerce background in driving user engagement and conversion across online channels.
- Strong experience with experimentation tools (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, Google Optimise)
- Solid experience working in an agile/scrum environment and working with technical teams to define user stories and acceptance criteria, preferably in SAFe agile or any agile methodology
- Strong analytical skills, experience in online analytics and familiar with digital tools like Adobe Analytics or similar
- Understanding of compliance requirement and website standards
- Knowledge of or experience in usability, UX/UI design, design thinking approach
- Knowledge of website development tech stacks would be preferable
- Experience using work management platforms such Confluence & Jira
- Good written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with management, third party agencies and partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills including an ability to collaborate with and help motivate teams
- Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
- An understanding of airline services and products & operation flows is preferred
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & ideally Mandarin
- Industry certifications such as SAFe, CSPO, or PSPO highly desirable
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons