Report to: Digital Manager, Customer & Retail
This position will assist in project planning and coordinating for a dynamic and innovative environment for Asia’s leading travel and lifestyle loyalty reward program. He/she will contribute on tactical day-to-day aspects to the achievement of Cathay Pacific business objectives by supporting the Digital Manager, Customer & Retail in vendor management, project planning on resources and budget, reporting to ensure successful delivery.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities of projects, systems changes and service requests to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame, scope and quality
- Managing and accountable to project implementation in various channels, platforms and systems
- Collaborate with project managers, development leads, business managers, partners and vendors to drive business and technology innovation to achieve strategic plans and objectives
- Provide recommendations on project plan, activities, deliverables, working with key stakeholders during project development to fulfill goals and reach needed outcomes
- Keep managing all business and technical process and procedure changes are completely worked out after project implementation
- Review and implement online features for program accrual and member services
- Act as key contact point for project implementation and UAT quality governance
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology to identify marketing solution through new applications and digital initiatives
The successful candidates will be responsible for either Non-air Partnership or e-Commerce Platform based on their experience.
- University degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant experience in project implementation or product management
- Good background of project coordination, technical solution delivery or application development management with the ability to work collaboratively across business teams, technical teams, UAT teams and external partners
- Ability to analyze information, understand business requirements and rule descriptions
- A highly motivated, dynamic and innovative team player with excellent interpersonal, communications, organizational and problem solving skills
- Independent, detail-oriented, multitask and able to work under pressure to meet deadline
- Experience in loyalty industry is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Customer Centric design process will be an advantage
- Polished communication skills in both written & spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin
Application Deadline: 27 January 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.