Reports to: Head of CRR Transformation Office
Department: Customer Relationship & Retail (CRR)
Reporting to the Head of CRR Transformation Office and assist on managing the overall CRR Transformation. Main duties including organise regular CRRT Steering Committee Meeting, administration & liaison work of the meeting follow ups on transformation projects. The candidate will also be participating in the development of new strategic transformation initiatives and is expected to work closely and collaboratively with various internal stakeholders.
- Assist Head of CRR Transformation Office to manage CRR Transformation and update the Steering Committee on a regular timely manner
- Support Head of CRR Transformation to develop an effective methodology & process the managing all the CRR Transformation projects.
- Deliver briefing sessions on transformation project governance and management related processes to CRR
- Support on multiple transformation projects and collaborate with project owners in the design and implementation process. Monitor progress of deliverables, resource needs, and work plans etc.
- Administer every CRR Transformation Steering Committee Monthly Meeting including minutes & follow up actions
- Provide input on the transformation processes established by CRR Transformation Steering Committee and assist on execution & implementation
- Support CRR PMO team when necessary to optimize project management efficiency
- Facilitate and support the development of other CRR programme level/strategic initiatives as appropriate
- University degree preferably in Business or Social Science areas
- Minimum 5-7 years of commercial working experience, airline industry will be a great advantage
- Strong business acumen and customer focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus good presentation skills
- Able to think out of the box and open minded for new/different ideas
- Highly organized, able to work independently and can make decisions & recommendation intelligently
- Organisational Understanding
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Planning & Organising
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork & Building Partnerships
Application deadline: 27 January 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.