Reports to: Crew Services Manager
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
The job holder will manage the one-stop shop for Pilots and Cabin Crew across Cathay Pacific (CX) for areas related to crew hotels, outport transport and taxis, catering and special meals.
- Coordinate on both a strategic and day-to-day basis on all Aircrew & Cabin Crew Management issues and the administrative responsibilities.
- Assist with managing, development and changes to procedures for all aircrew and cabin crew on non-operational issues.
- Liaise with CX Integrated Crew Management (ICM) Patterns, Scheduling, Crew Control on rostering issues and feedback received.
- Maintain and follow up on CDR Records.
- Perform invoice processing for allowances and expenses.
- Follow up on service delivery issues pertaining to uniforms, crew hotels, crew transport, catering while liaising with Procurement & Aircraft Trading Department (APD), Uniform Services and other Vendors.
- Attend meetings, take minutes and perform other administrative duties.
- Assist crew services officer with crew lockers, parcels, name badges, name cards.
- Prepared all communication to crew related to hotels, catering, allowances and transport.
- Hotel special message update in the flight preparation files.
- Liaise with API on a daily basis in regards to crew feedback about hotels and transport.
- Responds back in timely manner to crew feedback about hotels, catering and transport.
- Single point of contact in relation to all of the crew accommodation related issues.
- Assist Crew Services Manager with Hotel Inspections.
- Prepares all admin related documents for union site inspections.
- Conduct the mid-year and year-end allowance review, new port per diem, and disruption shortfall allowance calculation.
- Perform outport expenses claims and shortfall calculations and reimbursements..
- Assist with CX Cabin and Flight Crew yearly menu presentation.
- Assist with crew reimbursements in regards to SPML.
- Manage specific duties and responsibilities as required by Crew Services Manager and Head of Flight Crew People Services.
- Provide a point of contact with the crew in regards to crew hotels, transport, catering and allowances.
- University Graduate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent positive thinking and customer orientation.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- A can do Attitude.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good team player with an ability to work indecently.
- Good listening and probing skills to identify and understand the needs of the customer.
- Good understanding of crew culture.
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the airline, tourism or hospitality industry.
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Coping with Pressure
Application deadline: 20 January 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.