Reports to: Cargo Distribution Manager, Cargo Commercial
Department: Cargo (CGO)
The job holder is accountable for implementing our Automated distribution strategies and digitalization project for Cargo. That covers: increase the adoption of e-booking, enable instant booking confirmation, booking engines management, GSA & GSSA appointment process, cost budgeting. Besides, the job holder is also accountable for supporting CX to broaden the distribution channels; and leading the Distribution Committees to increase the agency coverage.
- Simplify / standardize / automate Cargo rates distribution and continue enhance a new platform for enabling automated distribution (broaden distribution -> revenue increase)
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement of EzyCargo/CX Cargo.com and other distribution tools for raising the e-booking ratio (broaden distribution channel-> revenue increase)
- Driving on-going improvement in streamlining of booking/settlement process, maintaining the distribution integrity for CX Cargo
- Be a business PM to ensure projects delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Active communications with worldwide outports sales on new developments on automated distribution tools (an improvement on efficiency to increase capacity for rev generation)
- Benchmark and keep abreast of industry trend and latest technology of e-channels (to improve agent self-service functions to increase capacity for rev generation)
- Maintain user guide/business process for worldwide reservation team on e-booking/booking functions (to improve agent self-service functions to increase capacity for rev generation)
- Assist in formulating worldwide GSA deployment strategies and work closely with outports teams worldwide on GSA contract negotiation/renewal based on the GSA policy. Assess the performance of GSA against commission payout (to ensure commission payout generate the best possible revenue return)
- Prepare cargo distribution cost budget and forecast (cost management)
- Participating in industry forums/conference, understand the distribution trends and competitor movement
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experiences
- Hardworking and devoted to driving the changes and result
- Good project management skills and good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical capabilities.
- Strong cultural awareness and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate and work well with diverse colleagues and clients.
- Be motivated, willing to learn and take on new initiatives and adapt to change.
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Cargo Distribution Specialist
- Analysis and Problem-solving
- Commercial Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application deadline: 21 February 2021
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.