Reports To: Cargo Digital Manager, Transformation/Cargo Digital Manager, Transformation and System Planning
Support the Cargo Digital Manager, Transformation to analyse the needs and identify opportunities for Cargo digital transformation; to maintain the Cargo digital transformation roadmap, and to plan, management and execute projects. This role would take up project and product management task supporting both Cargo Commercial and Cargo Service Delivery areas.
- Conduct pro-active and on-going monitoring on new tech development and industry digitization trend, conceive potential application and use case for CX Cargo and make recommendation for “proof of concept / technology” or further study.
- Coordinate and drive proof of delivery or study of new technology applications.
- Understand the business needs and pain-points, facilitate business requirement collection, validate if the requirements are in line with the pre-defined objectives and scopes as well as to prepare and maintain business requirement documents.
- Facilitate end to end business process review to understand how new digital initiatives will impact on the business processes from a realistic perspective.
- Assist the Cargo Digital Manager or BU to develop business case for new projects with sound justifications and collaborate with IT and ETPM on project approval process.
- Assist the Cargo Digital Manager to carry out project management and coordination tasks or act as the BU project manager for Cargo digital transformation projects. Work closely with IT project managers and project teams to ensure projects are being well managed, objective and benefits are being achieved and in compliance with CX project governance.
- Work as the digital product owner and responsible for managing the product development roadmap and delivery in Agile.
- Establish and maintain excellent communication and partnership with key stakeholders e.g. Cargo BUs, CSDO, IT, DGT, GLSHK, CPSL, customers
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline is required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of IT or digital, experience in air cargo or logistics industry is a plus.
- Experience in Agile solution delivery is a plus.
- Strong digital product management background in driving user engagement and communication and for improvement on internal working efficiency
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and organising skills with the ability to independently manage and prioritise multiple tasks within defined time constraints.
- Good project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to interact with people at all levels and from different cultural backgrounds.
- Good influencing skills and ability to promote collaboration among stakeholders
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Experience of working in a large complex organisation
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.