Location: Melbourne, Australia
Cathay Pacific Airways Australia has a number of part-time Airport Services Officer roles available to join the Melbourne Airport team.
We are looking for someone who can deliver outstanding customer service to ensure our customers feel special, valued and recognised at all times. This role involves supporting the overall operations to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Achieve absolute operational integrity with zero safety defects and security infringements
- Provide the highest possible quality of services for our customers at any touch point
- Manage and mitigate disruption to provide minimal negative impact on customer experience
- Keep abreast with the latest product updates
- Provide extra attentiveness to our highest-value customer needs (front-end and elite MPO)
- Capture ancillary revenue opportunities, e.g. excess baggage, upgrades etc.
- Support station administration duties as required
- Create and maintain professional working relationships with external parties in the best interests of the Company, e.g. authorities, suppliers, other airlines etc.
- Rigorously execute corporate safety, security and complying with regulatory requirements and established standards
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Preferable to have at least 1 year airline or related industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural service orientated mind-set
- Can perform daily operations (multi-tasking ability) up to company standards (required to pass all training arranged by department)
- Adapts to constant change
- Have flexibility to work various shifts on any day (Monday to Sunday), including morning shifts, afternoon shifts, night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
If you are passionate about aviation and this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
You must have the right to work in Australia to Apply.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 15 January 2020
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.