We are looking for a highly motivated individual who loves the challenge and excitement of a fast pace business. If you are interested in joining a world class airline and be part of our success, apply now for the following position in PENANG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
The purpose of this role is to supervise and support the daily assigned team member functions to ensure overall operations run smoothly and efficiently during the operational shift whilst conforming to established safety and security standards, which the ultimate goal is to deliver the best possible operation and airport service experience to ensure our customers always feel special, valued and recognised regardless of circumstance.
- To provide excellent customer services to our valuable passengers in an efficient and professional manner
- To execute corporate safety, security and quality policies to ensure the station, employees and suppliers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements and quality standards
- To supervise and support Ground Handling Agent teams dedicated to Cathay flight operations to achieve operational excellence of being on time and error free
- To ensure people and team are up-to-date with the latest product knowledge and support the team to effectively utilise products and services
- Familiarity with all contingency plans and manual fall-back procedures to meet the required standards
- Effectively manage flight disruptions and irregularities and support airport management as required
- To support the Airport Operations Manager to work with external parties in the best interests of the Company – authorities, suppliers and service providers, oneworld Partners, and other airlines
- Min. SPM and above
- Min. 1-2 years solid Customer Service experience, preferably in airlines or airport services
- Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia is mandatory with the knowledge of local language and dialects being an added advantage
- Ability to work independently with good decision-making skills, but also a good team player
- Strong customer service mentality with strong interpersonal skills
- Good technical knowledge and capability (multi-skilled) to perform each airport job function (requirement to pass all training arranged by ASD)
- Good understanding of Company policies and international regulatory procedures and all required local regulatory matters
- Adapts to and embraces constant change
- Willing to work on shifts
- Must have the legal right to live and work in Malaysia
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We offer an attractive benefits package, including worldwide air travel concessions (yourself/companion and family), annual free travel, 15% EPF contribution, medical and dental coverage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application with full resume stating their qualifications, experience, present and expected salary as well as contact number by 10 July 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
To learn more about our organization, please click on to www.cathaypacific.com.my