We are looking to recruit an Aircraft Mechanic to join the Cathay Pacific Engineering team.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the safe and efficient functioning of the Line Maintenance operation at our London Heathrow station.
To be considered for this role it is essential that the successful candidate has completed a fully recognised aircraft apprenticeship and has a working knowledge of at least one of the following aircraft types: B777/A330/B747-400ERF/B747-800F
- Perform aircraft maintenance under the supervision of Category A Technicians, B1 Engineers, Shift Supervisors and/or Engineering Manager
- Perform maintenance and servicing of third party operator’s aircraft in accordance with applicable Servicing General Handling Agreements (SGHA’s)
- Ensure a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation required by customers, regulatory authorities and Cathay Pacific in a cost-effective manner.
- Keep up to date with the aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures.
- Be responsible for personal and aircraft safety during aircraft servicing and maintenance.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork & Building Relationship
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please send your CV to the careers site outlining your suitability for this position by 13th November 2019.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
Please refer to IntraCX for details of our Internal Vacancy Policy and Compensation Management Policy.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.