Let your passion fly! We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading airlines. Our reputation is built on a long track record of success, an ongoing commitment to our home Hong Kong, and on the delivery of customer service that’s straight from the heart. All of this is possible due to our talented people who share our passion for aviation and our commitment to being the best. Join us and discover just how far you can go!
Cathay Pacific is looking for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) to join our awesome Melbourne Engineering team to perform maintenance on Cathay Pacific and third party aircrafts. This is a permanent part-time role (minimum 25 hours per week).
This role reports to the Engineering Manager, MEL and is pivotal in ensuring that a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation is provided to the company, customers and regulatory authorities.
- Perform aircraft maintenance when rostered to do so under the guidance of the LAME/EM
- Perform maintenance and servicing of third party operator aircraft
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Keep up to date with aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures
- Ensure safe working practices are applied and all accidents and near misses are reported.
- Experience with B787, B777, A350, A330 and B747-8 Freighter aircrafts
- IT literate and fully conversant in the use of Microsoft applications; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy is imperative
- Flexibility in adapting to different management styles
- Sensitive to the requirements of different cultures and personalities
- Ability to consistently communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven ability to operate effectively with limited information and working independently without supervision
- Be part of the Cathay Pacific family and join a dynamic team culture working for one of the world’s Top 10 Global Airlines.
- Make the most of your leave and take advantage of travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, tours and car hire.
- Enjoy Health benefits with 50% off private health insurance premiums (company-paid)
- Fly high with career development opportunities to diversify your skills and experience within the Cathay Pacific family.
Personal & Application Information
If you tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a cover letter outlining why you are interested in this role and please ensure that your resume lists your current licenses and qualifications.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply. We will not be sponsoring any work visas.
Application Deadline: Thursday 4 August 2022.