As one of the world’s top 10 airlines, Cathay Pacific offers a premium flying experience for our passengers.
Cathay Pacific is looking for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) to join our Brisbane Engineering team to perform maintenance on Cathay Pacific and third party aircrafts. This is a permanent part-time (minimum 25 hours per week).
This role reports to the Assistant Engineering Manager and is pivotal in ensuring that a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation is provided to the company, customers and regulatory authorities.
- Perform aircraft maintenance when rostered to do so under the guidance of the Cat AE/EM
- Perform maintenance and servicing of third party operator aircraft
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Keep up to date with aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures
- Ensure safe working practices are applied and all accidents and near misses are reported.
- Experience with wide-body aircrafts, including B787, B777, A350, A330, A380 and B747-8 Freighter aircrafts
- IT literate and fully conversant in the use of Microsoft applications; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy is imperative
- Flexibility in adapting to different management styles
- Sensitive to the requirements of different cultures and personalities
- Ability to consistently communicate clearly and effectively
- Proven ability to operate effectively with limited information and working independently without supervision
- Be part of the Cathay Pacific family and join a dynamic team culture working for one of the world’s Top 10 Global Airlines.
- Make the most of your leave and take advantage of travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, tours and car hire.
- Enjoy Health benefits with 50% off private health insurance premiums (company-paid)
- Fly high with career development opportunities to diversify your skills and experience within the Cathay Pacific family.
Personal & Application Information
If you tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a cover letter outlining why you are interested in this role and please ensure that your resume lists your current licenses and qualifications.
You must have the right to work and be in Australia to apply.
Application Deadline: Monday 25 April 2022.