Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Supervise and maintain the high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation required by customers, regulatory authorities and the company in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage the daily engineering operation effectively and efficiently. Liaise effectively with APT staff and working groups on the aircraft to ensure a well-managed operation.
- Report to Engineering Manager.
- Deputize as Engineering Manager when the Engineering Manager is absent and assume the full responsibilities as detailed in the EM's job description.
- Perform the duties of an AE when rostered to do so as detailed in the AE job description.
- Directly supervises and certifies aircraft maintenance when required to do so.
- Monitor ground based aircraft monitoring and recording to assess aircraft serviceability, and respond accordingly.
- Perform additional aircraft maintenance as requested by CX Technical Services – Fleet Support Team and Engineering Planned Maintenance and Records Hong Kong. (ADD Clearance)
- Perform and certify maintenance and servicing of third party operator's aircraft in accordance with the applicable SGHA.
- Provides a high level of customer service.
- Perform relief duties on other stations when requested to do so.
- Keep self-up to date with the aircraft systems, technology processes and procedures.
- Perform additional project assignments as requested by Engineering Manager.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of aircraft engineering as Engineer or equivalent.
- Must hold HKAR 66 B1 or B2
- Must hold all appropriate aircraft approval types for the station at level 3
- Must have or will receive recognized management training.
- Demonstrated expertise and leadership qualities.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.