Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Cathay Pacific is seeking an Agency Trade Support Officer to join the local Auckland team for a 14 month maternity leave cover contract. This full time role (Monday to Friday from 8:30am - 5pm) is based in our local Parnell office and reports directly to the Agency Trade Support Supervisor.
- Provide proactive and professional telephone customer service to Travel Agents including airfare guidance, quotes, resolving enquiries for special requirements, and issue resolution;
- Respond to and action travel Agent emails and service requests within agreed timelines
- Build and maintain relationships with the Travel agent community
- Maximise Meeting/Incentive/Conference/Exhibitions (MICE) revenue in line with Group guidelines and agreed targets
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in spoken and written English. We are looking for a professional phone manner;
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- A strong understanding of airfares and ticketing is required
- GDS experience required, Amadeus knowledge is an advantage
- Good literacy in Word, Excel and the Internet
What's in it for you?
- Discounted travel benefits;
- Fun and friendly office environment;
- Work for a premium international airline.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Application Deadline: Sunday 17 February 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.