Reports To: Assistant Manager Flight Crew Licensing & Training Administration
To ensure flight crew licenses, qualifications and training records are kept accurate and up-to-date in an efficient manner for Cathay Pacific. Provide support for the functioning of the CPA ATO – TR and CPA FTO as an Administrator – FCLTA.
- Co-ordinate the administrative processes and monitor Flight Crew license applications (including ICAO English Proficiency invigilation), endorsement and renewal.
- Provide support and enquiry on TPMS and license application for Flight Crew, Flying Training
Management, Authorized Examiners and Check and Training Department.
- Assist Simulator Training Manager to prepare the required documentation for applying CAD Approval Person qualification and Renewal.
- Provide administrative support on the HKCAD Authorized Examiner Course and Flight Training Workshop according to the schedule and/or the Training Plan.
- Provide administration support for simulator leasing
- Flying Training Courses
- AEX courses
- Cathay Group Airlines
- Assist with budget management processes, settle invoices, Flight Crew expenses claims and related documentation retention as required.
- Manage the Crew Member Certificate (CMC) application, return, cancellation and custody.
- Maintenance of statistics as required on training activities
- Maintain expertise in Flight Crew license related systems to support the GMF team.
- Preserving the confidentiality of privileged Company managerial information.
- Support the CPA ATO – TR and CPA FTO with Training Administration as required.
- Deputise for Assistant Manager Flight Crew Licensing & Training Administration when this person is on leave.
- Tertiary education
- Knowledge of Flight Crew qualifications and licensing requirements
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Strong excel computer skills
- Customer-focused and strong communication skills including Cantonese and English
- High level of attention to detail
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons