Reports to: General Manager Flying (KA)
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
The administrator is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to managers in the office, in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- Provide secretarial support to the management team includes managing diary, phone calls, meeting appointments and duty travel
- Coordinate regular and ad-hoc events and meetings
- Assist in preparation of various reports and documents
- Handle e-Procurement and invoicing
- Maintain filing system for pilots training records, both electronic and hard copy
- Liaise and follow up with facility management for any office facilities & management issues
- Prepare induction program and welcome package for new joining pilots
- Administrator for the Cathay Aviation Certificate Program
- Co-ordinator for CAD document inspections
- Co-ordinator for CAD flight inspections
- Co-ordinator for CAD station inspections
- Assist with APEC and Visa application for Management Pilots
- Arrange ad-hoc jump seats requests for Integrated Operations Centre (IOC), Air Traffic Control (ATC) or CDACP participants
- Order and maintain stock of stationary and operational supplies such as ear plugs, sanitiser wipes, etc. for the crew briefing office.
- Prepare attendance lists and notifications to presenters for Fleet Forums
- Prepare budget and monthly reconciliation for Training Office (101HKG2142) and Fleet Office (101HKG2140)
- Prepare training materials, training room booking for scheduled training
- TPMS – report design, implementation, maintenance, database control and data analysis of training performance
- Keep track on Cathay Dragon pilots’ probation and promotion status preparing letter for promotion and end of probation
- Maintain users access and file structure in Cathay Dragon Flight Operations (FOP) Share Drive (e-Library)
- Prepare and follow up exam and learning modules in Learner’s World
- Monitor expiry and prepare CAD documentation for TRE/IRE Renewals
- Publish content for Training Department and Fleet Office on Dragonet, Comply365 and SharePoint
- Track pilots probation and promotion status, prepare letters for promotion and end of probation
- Prepare monthly crew lists for the DPA
- Prepare monthly crew list and update FSG server
- HKCEE/HKDSE with formal secretarial training or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years' secretarial/ administration experience.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attentive to details.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing).
- Organisational Understanding
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 19 December 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.