Reports to: Chief Pilots / Head of Flying Training
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
The job holder is responsible provide all–round administrative support to the Fleet & Training Office.
- Provide all-round administrative support to Fleet & Training Office.
- Handle Fleet and Training Office enquires (telephone, email, walk-in)
- Arrange all routine meetings and appointments or any ad hoc meeting request. (e.g. six-month interview, probation review/interview, 3/4 Bars appointments, Exit interviews, all Fleet and Training related interviews, etc.).
- Maintain all Fleet and Training Managers calendars.
- Book conference rooms for all meetings and interviews.
- Maintain regular and ad-hoc mass and individual communications (Newsletters, Flight Crew/Operational Notice (FCN/FON), website postings and individual letters to line pilots/external organizations. e.g. HKCAD, aircrew trade unions).
- Arrange travel itinerary, hotel accommodation, visa application and expenses reimbursements through Fiori.
- Maintain Office electronic and archive filing system.
- Sort and screen all incoming/outgoing mails.
- Stationery inventory control.
- Create POs and coordinate invoices payment with GBS in SAP
- Support GMF secretary when it is necessary.
- Arrange farewell events (farewell gift arrangement and lunch booking)
- Coordinate and arrange new pilot interviews with Talen Acquisition Team.
- Make booking for new joiner’s breakfast.
- Manage conference room booking for all Fleet & Training related meetings (e.g. JFO/Command Selection Panel Meeting, TOG, PCA/STI/TOA, etc.)
- Update all DLs related to Fleet & Training Office.
- Coordinate Fleet Forum (e.g. room booking and long service presentation arrangement).
- Arrange P. Files access for all meetings or ad-hoc request.
- Arrange Wish list and pass it Crew Rostering team 1st week of the month.
- Arrange Visitor pass upon request.
- Raise all Mac-form requests to IT / admin requests for new joining/departing manager. (e.g. share drives/SharePoint, AirbusWorld / MyBoeingFleet account, AQD access, CX Corporate Card and corporate mobile plan application, etc.
- Coordinate Airport Permit / HAECO Permit application/Renewal processing.
- Recognised qualification in administration.
- Good problem solving skills and capable to handle sensitive and confidential Information.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with internal and external parties.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and attentive to details
- Able to work under pressure, multitask and to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), SAP, IOB, CIR and Comply365.
- Organisational Understanding
- Planning and Organising
- Customer Focus
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application deadline: 17 September 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.