Reports to: Assistant Accounting Services Manager
Department: Finance (FIN)
- Provide uplift report to the joint venture partner (CA) per agreement.
- Check revenue sharing calculation is correct and also provide reports to Revenue Management for their review of the JOS performance.
- Handle interline billing through ICH and arrange settlement.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Generate, update and data check on the CX uplift information (including fuel surcharge).
- Prepare and process monthly data report and exchange with the joint venture partners.
- Work with Revenue Management and prepare presentation materials for regular Joint Venture meeting
- Match the data between the inward IDEC report and the codeshare usage files in order to ensure the codeshare commission pay on time and accurately.
- Work with various parties to ensure the invoices are properly handled in SIS and SAP, matching the result to ensure all invoices processed by the closure day.
- Settle the ICH payment in time and clear AR/AP data in SAP regularly.
Experience, Key Skills and Qualifications:
- HKCEE standard with a pass in English (Syll B) or grade 2 in English
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years passenger revenue accounting experience
- Well organized with strong analytical mind
- Strong skills in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Experience in using SAP advantageous
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Able to work under pressure and being flexible when necessary to meet deadlines
- Willing to challenge the status quo and improve work processes
- Organizational Understanding
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Analysis and Problem-Solving
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
Application Deadline: 27 June 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.