Report to: Assistant Passenger Sales Accounting Manager
To carry out daily functions in Passenger Sales Control Section timely, effectively and efficiently in accordance with the section’s service standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments and out port FSMs relating to ticket sales and credit card matters
- Perform account reconciliation on Sales related Collection Control Accounts, follow up any discrepancies (e.g. ticketed but not billed, billed without issuing ticket, duplicate billing, wrong billing)
- Handle Request for Information (RFI)/Chargeback (CB) letters from acquirers in a timely manner and arrange subsequent bad debt write-off in SAP AR
- Update fraud cases to our DataMart (for own record and analysis) and the console of our Payment Gateway vendor (for fraud prevention)
- Timely action on daily reported/suspected credit card fraud cases and to alert relevant parties to take preventive measures
- Support in various projects involving passenger sales, payment, fraud prevention
- Provide sales data and related analysis/reports to users upon request for taxation and statutory reporting purposes
- Prepare journal entries in GL for month end closing for the assigned business units
- Perform ad hoc assignments as and when required
- Prepare and handle payment of CHL and create the vendor if necessary
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience of which 1 year is in supervisory role
- Well organized with strong analytical mind
- Strong skills in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Experience in using SAP advantageous
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Able to work under pressure and being flexible when necessary to meet deadlines
- Willing to challenge the status quo and improve work processes
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.