Let your passion fly! We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading airlines. Our reputation is built on a long track record of success, an ongoing commitment to our home Hong Kong and on the delivery of customer service that’s straight from the heart.
All of this is possible due to our talented people who share our passion for aviation and our commitment to being the best. Our global family can open up a world of opportunities for you. This means that your first role at Cathay Pacific won’t be your last. It could take you anywhere.
Join us and discover just how far you can go!
To achieve and exceed the agreed Corporate and Travel Management Company (TMC) sales targets through intelligent use of data. Continuously seek to acquire new business and establish Cathay in new markets, while proactively negotiating and managing existing Corporate and TMC accounts.
- Acquire high value accounts as per agreed targets using a data and insight driven approach
- Actively initiate and follow up on sales actions, obtain sales leads and dynamically seek new business
- Actively assist in transforming the culture from one of relationship-based selling to an insights-driven smarter selling Sales force
- Engage in consultative and insightful selling techniques and services with an enhanced focus on new business development
- Contribute to the strategic partnership and manage the local relationship for Global Corporates or Global TMCs
- Service existing portfolio or accounts / TMCs in order to maintain and grow the value (focusing on revenue not necessarily the growth in portfolio size)
- Regularly make sales visits to clients to conduct presentations, seminars, provide updates on products and services in order to enhance sales opportunities and facilitate sales
- Actively seek ways to improve the quality of the revenue generated by the portfolio • Ensure that appropriate prioritisation allows for focus on the top revenue generating corporate accounts and TMCs
- Negotiate discount rates, commissions and contracts in a timely manner against a background of data and yields the best return on investment
- Be the airline’s ambassador within the portfolio to maintain strong relationships ensuring positive strong brand position
- Actively manage the cost of sales needed to generate the revenue within the mandated parameters
- Closely monitor the effectiveness of incentive/discount schemes by conducting regular and timely performance reviews in order to maximise available and potential sales opportunities
- Actively promote the use of new tools and technology to enhance communication, convenience, efficiency and service experience in support of corporate travel business
- Ensure knowledge and application of MICE and specialty segments (marine, energy resources and humanitarian) to assist in revenue generation and adoption within the portfolio
- Drive adoption and penetration of Business Plus
- Utilise Salesforce.com to manage new and existing customers and sales activities
- Utilise PRISM to track the performance of the contracts
- Represent Cathay at industry and networking events
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Emergency and Accident
Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- Certification in a relevant Sales business field
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- A minimum of three to four years recent experience in Sales
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the airline industry is a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable networking and relationship management skills
- Has an achievement-based record in achieving targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Respectable level of PC literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PRISM, MIDT and Sales Force Automation tool is preferred
- Adaptive to and embraces constant change
** Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in India.
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer
Please note that with effect from 1 December 2021, all employees must be vaccinated in order to be able to access Cathay Pacific offices and all other Cathay Group Company premises. Considerations will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.