At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline. We believe in looking for the best in our people, in working as a team, in doing the right thing by our shareholders and our communities.
With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
- All Chinese mainland based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Chinese mainland. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
- Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FESCO/ FASCO.
To partner with Account Managers to provide proactive sales and support to achieve the targets through the intelligent use of data enabling the achievement of revenue and the associated targets for the portfolio.
- Support the Channel Distribution strategy for the Port / Territory
- Manage smaller but value driven Agents/Corporates as per agreed targets using an insights driven approach
- Provide coverage and support for the Account Manager role as and when required
- Service high value agents/Corporates as an exception as required
- Manage and grow the customer base for the SME (Business Plus) programme
- Grow the business by actively seeking new sales leads and customers
Sales Support and Reporting
- Supply the regional business development team with market information from time to time in accordance with Cathay’s anti-trust policies and guidelines as required
- Produce ad-hoc reports, revenue statements and analysis on accounts and agents as required in a timely manner to flag any opportunities or trends
- Update sales results for each tactical promotional fare for evaluation as required
- Ensure that monthly flown revenue report and BSP sales data is prepared
- Assist with Corporate Fare Request Sheets and CXagents.com at a local level if required
- Utilise tools such as PRISM, SFA, DDS and QlikView to run reports and conduct analysis for the Corporate and Trade Account Managers
- Where there is no local Cathay Marketing presence, proof materials to ensure language, content and context in the local marketplace is appropriate
- Any other reasonable task as requested
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- College degree or above
- Diploma or certificate (ideally in a relevant Sales, Marketing or Business field) is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Training and Experience
- A minimum of two years’ relevant experience in data analysis
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the airline industry is a distinct advantage
- Proven numeracy and analytical skills
- Knowledge of PRISM, MIDT, DDS and Sales Force Automation Tool is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to cover and progress into an Outdoor Sales role
- Adaptive to and embraces constant change
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.